Friday, November 13, 2009

Brooklyn Performance at Hi Christina!



Hey Grads,
I created some dyed plastic garments for a performance tonight at an alt. space in Brooklyn. If you're in the area, come check it out!
-Sarah Muehlbauer
________________________

WHAT: Movement Mash Up

WHEN: Friday November 13th, 8:30 PM

WHERE: Hi Christina!
632 Grand St. between Leonard St. and Manhattan Ave.
Brooklyn, NY
L or G train to Metropolitan/ Lorimer stop

HOW MUCH? $10 suggested contribution

ANYTHING ELSE? Please stick around after the show for drinks with the artists.

IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING...

Alison D'Amato is presenting he who calls me distant
Hello my friends. Here you are and here I am. All the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies. Tell me never to stop. Tell me I cannot be stopped. Look at these bodies over here!

S/he is an improv structure that De Facto Dance is adapting for the space at Hi Christina. In this version, s/he is always a she. She is not alone. She wishes to break away and then come right back.

Patrick Resing is performing with a drumming robot guy that might imitate what he does.

No comments: