Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kimberly Brandt -- Everything is Possible

Hi Alex,

Sorry I haven't been in touch. I got really mad about that email you sent me a while back, and I didn't really feel like talking about it. But now I do. I know it's been almost two years since I ended the relationship we had in my head, but it took about that long to make some sense of things. And thanks for asking - I did get into Tyler, and things have been good. In fact, I'm finishing my MFA soon, and I wanted to invite you to my show. I'm having two of them - one is the show we talked about making before I arrived, and the other is the show I'm making now that I've been here. It'd be great if you could come to the reception. It will be a huge party and everyone is planning to be there. And I'd really like for you to come and dance with me.

Kim

Everything is Possible

by Kimberly Brandt

Temple Gallery
259 N. 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA
Gallery Hours: 11am-6pm

MFA Thesis Exhibition: Wednesday - Saturday March 26-29 2008
Daily Performances: 5pm
Reception: Saturday March 29 6-9pm
Additional Performance: Saturday @ 7pm

No comments: