OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS
Deadline: October 1st
FREE Career Development and Exhibition Fellowship, The Center for Emerging Visual Artists™
The Center for Emerging Visual Artists strives to provide the essential support services and programs emerging artists need to build sustainable careers.
Our Two-year Career Development Program offers a select group of highly talented artists:
• Free two-year fellowship period and lifelong alumni affiliation
• Exhibitions around the region and beyond
• Networking and community service opportunities
• Opportunities to meet with patrons, gallerists and curators
• Assistance with the marketing and sale of artwork
• Individual career counseling sessions
• Professional development workshops
• Alumni travel grant program
• Alumni solo exhibition series
• Alumni goal-setting group
• Monthly newsletter updating fellows and alumni on regional, national and
international opportunities for artists.
Eligibility requirements include:
Applicants cannot be in school full-time.
Applicants must live within 100 miles of The Center (all of New York City included).
Applicants cannot have an ongoing contractual agreement with a commercial gallery or gallery representation.
Artists in Baltimore, Harrisburg, and the five boroughs of New York City are eligible; Washington, DC artists are not.
For an application and further eligibility requirements, go to: www.cfeva.org